Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let's get started

Hey everyone.

Let me start by saying who I am. My name is Josh, and I'm a traveling ballet dancer. I work with a ballet company named Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo based out of New York, but we are a touring company so we travel the world for about 35 weeks a year. I've been with the company for about 4 years now and so far I have been to every continent except Africa and Antarctica
with about 25 countries under my belt.

I love to go places and see new things and cultures. I'm starting this blog because I want to have a place where I can share my experiences and hopefully others may get some enjoyment out of it too.
I'm hoping this will be a bit more than a travel blog, but that it will also be a people blog. I am so lucky that I get to go around the world, and one of the most enjoyable parts about that is the people and the experiences that lend themselves to my everyday life. That's what I want to share with this. Life situations for the traveling ballerina.

Feel free to comment and post your own stories. There are many places that I have been and there are lots more that I haven't been to so maybe we can help each other out.

Looking forward...

2 comments:

  1. Josh, I am so proud of you and thrilled you are getting to visit and see the world. There is so much to learn from your experiences. As I always say enjoy the moment you are so fortunate! Keep Dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories. So many places and so many cultures.

    ReplyDelete